Today was pretty boring. I worked too many hours and got home late...I brought a huge stack home with me so I can type while I am stuck on the couch for the next several days. I am supposed to stay stress free...so for me that means no work. Well....getting behind (or further behind) on work is even more stressful, so I thought I would bring home some stuff I am behind on that just needs to be written.
Mike was not happy with my pile-o-paperwork on the kitchen table, but I need to keep busy or I will go nuts.
I got a second call from Dr. B's office about what I needed to do for the ER tomorrow. They have told me not to wear make-up at least 10 times...I finally had to ask who in their right mind would wear make-up to an out-patient surgical procedure. All she said was, "You'd be surprised." Seriously...who is getting dolled up for this crap? LOL I might wear my pj's...and no scented lotion. :)
Other than that, my day was pretty boring. The only drug I had to take today other than my thyroid med was an anti-biotic.
I am excited for tomorrow morning...and a little nervous too. :)
TWINS SENIOR YEAR HOMECOMING PARADE!
3 weeks ago

3 comments:
ok you and your paperwork remind me of my dad. when he had his heart attack and actually died and they had to bring him back to life, he was told not to work, he had his secretary bring him his work to our house and he literally layed in bed and worked from home, while his body was still black and blue. you two...what am i going to do with you guys?! love you both i guess.
I hope today goes well :)
It is after 8am so I hope everything went smashingly well and you are resting now.
Best Wishes, Kerrie
Post a Comment