Tonight I took my last BCP!! I am so happy to be done with those little blue pills that make me feel fat and bleh!! I hope to never ingest another BCP as long as I live. Two LONG months in one short life is plenty.
I hope with those hormones no longer being put in to my body...my acne clears up a bit. I hope the new hormones I already started...and some more on Thursday don't add to the acne issue.
What am I...13??
Although the one injection I am doing right now is with a very small needle, by belly is sore. It isn't too bad, but it's very tender. I inject the meds into one side of my belly...I switch sides every day, but now that I've done each side several times...it's very tender. Oh well...such is life.
Tomorrow starts the 4th week of our cycle. On Thursday I start several more injections...and some pills too. I have an ultrasound with Dr. Behera too...so I should find out how everything looks so far. Next week I have another ultrasound and some more blood work. After that...I think I start having ultrasounds every other day. Which would be cool if it wasn't so dang far (and gas wasn't so dang expensive).
Mike & I had a nice dinner with Rebecca and Cody tonight (and Tatum and Maddie too). Rebecca and I are doing our very best to get pregnant at the same time. What would be more fun than that? Okay- if my sister-in-law Sarah was to get prego at the same time would be so much fun too!! :)
TWINS SENIOR YEAR HOMECOMING PARADE!
3 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment