Saturday, May 21, 2011

IVF - Day 33, Cycle Day 8

Today was Mike's 38th birthday.  A good friend of ours (named Dave) had a surprise 30th birthday party planned by his family, so I got out of making weekend plans this year...which was disappointing.

Dave & Mike

Mike got a hair cut and I made my yummy tomato soup for Richelle (oral surgery)...other than that we spent the afternoon being lazy and getting ready for the party.  We are usually RUNNING, so having a lazy afternoon together was actually really nice.

Dave was given a package of Depends...so all the guys thought they'd try them on.  Too funny.

The party was great and Dave was really surprised.  The food was yummy...especially the cake pops and the chocolate chip cookies with oreos inside.  Yep...an entire oreo baked inside the cookie.  I need to get the recipe.  Yum.  The cake pops were also very tasty.  I had a mint chocolate one dipped in brown chocolate and a funfetti cake pop dipped in white chocolate.  Worth every calorie.

After the majority of people left the party, the XBOX 360 with Kinect was turned on.  Mike was the hit of the party with his dance moves.  I loved every second of it.

1 comment:

Carol said...

dang - where was bill's hidden camera for that???