Thursday, May 5, 2011

IVF - Day 15 & 16

It's been a rough week.  I am not one to stay in this foul of a mood for days at a time...usually it passes quickly and I am on to the next thing.  I just can't kick this...

Bleh.

I am ready to start the next step tomorrow.  I can't decided whether to do my injections in the morning or at night.  Our nurse said we could do them whenever we wanted, but needed to stay consistent with what we choose.  I honestly don't know what to choose...maybe noon would work best?  :)

I take my BCP and my PNV at night because they both make me nauseous.  I take my thyroid meds in the morning because...well...that's what my doc told me to do.  I am thinking I want to take all my injections together/at the same time every day...and the pills I can divide up like I am doing now.  Hmm...I just don't know which is better.

Our budget seems to be working itself out...little by little.  It's a lot harder than I thought it would be.  Last week I had to give my "blow" money ($20) to Mike for his fishing tournament.  That was hard...knowing it was my only fun money and I didn't get a penny of it.  He had already spent his, so I thought he just shouldn't have been able to go fishing (especially with all the other money we've had to put in to the boat this month already and the money he spent at Bass Pro Shops too). 

Oh well...I guess it doesn't matter in the long run. 

I stopped off at Richelle's house tonight on my way home from work to pick up a couple jars of homemade strawberry jam...I got my two jars home and when I got out of the car...this happened:


One of the jars seemed to jump out of my hand and onto the garage floor.  What a night.  If you want to picture something funny...picture me cleaning up this mess- me in my undies, a tank top and Mike's flip flops...

Glad the garage door didn't accidentally open while I was showin' off all my goods!!  Too funny...

2 comments:

Stefany said...

I'm SO GLAD that is jam! I thought you were seriously posting the side effects of the meds! Hahahaha!

Carol said...

i did picture that in my head - i liked it!