Tuesday, May 17, 2011

IVF - Day 29, Cycle Day 4

Today I woke up feeling bleh.  Last Friday, I woke up with a sore throat, but it wasn't actually sore.  When I travel, my allergies seem to act up...causing drainage.  I didn't have my netti pot with me, so I just got over it.  Unfortunately, some times when I decided to "just get over it" I pay in the long run.  My sinus cavities don't drain right, so I swear if I don't hit up the netti pot immediately, I get a stupid sinus infection.  I don't know if I am at the infection point yet, but I felt like crap when I woke up.

I am still in bed...and I still feel like crap.  I am going to have to "just get over it" tomorrow morning.  I can't miss anymore work...especially since I may have to be off all of next week...depending on our ER date/ET date.

Wow...it could be next week. That is so exciting!!

Tomorrow I have another ultrasound...and Mike has training.  So I will be going solo.  I am interested to see what my follicles are doing...

1 comment:

The Willeyes said...

Happy thoughts and fingers crossed! Love ya :)