Sunday, May 22, 2011

IVF - Day 34, Cycle Day 9

Mike & I woke up at the crack of dawn to make out Ultrasound appointment in Tempe.  We got in late from Dave's party, so when our alarms went off at 7am...we were hurtin'. 

Our appointment went well.  I had my blood drawn and then the ultrasound.  My biggest follicle was almost 19mm...and my right still has the most and the biggest.

I have another ultrasound tomorrow morning.  I can't wait to be done with the pin cushion portion of this process...and the driving a kabillion miles each time.  If gas wasn't an outrageous price, it wouldn't bother me at all.  I will be driving out there (no matter what the price of gas is) every day until our ER.

This afternoon my BFF's from the academy came over for dinner.  Mike & Julie brought their three little girls and Matt & Jeannette brought their two kiddos.  I love this group more than I can say.  We don't see each other nearly enough...we have each grown so much since Class 375.  It is so fun to see them and their families.  They married incredible women...and have beautiful babies.


I learned tonight that those two had a nickname for me in the academy...one I never knew about.  They called me "cheeks".  Ya know...like butt cheeks.  I guess I became known as cheeks because I ran in the front of our class during PC...for 16 weeks.  I take it as a compliment.  And I wish my cheeks still looked like they did when I was in Class 375. :)

3 comments:

Carol said...

cheeks - i love it!

Lissie said...

Hi from ICLW! I feel your pain with the long drives! I will be starting shots to do IVF soon. My RE is over 100 miles away. The only one in the state (New Mexico). Stupid desert :)

LRM said...

Good luck! Checking in from ICLW!