We arrived right on time for Thursday's lesson. I handed my well dressed little man over to Jen. I've been a bit anxious since Tuesday....the jammies made Blip do a bit of panicking, but they made Blip's momma feel panicky ever since.
The first few minutes Blip was fussy....I'm sure he was wondering why he was in the pool IN HIS CLOTHES, but he settled a down a little. He is still fussing most of the lesson, but it's almost a fake fuss at this point. He is making the noise, but there isn't a lot of heart in the fuss. He seems calm...and receptive to learning, but wants us to know it's hard.
Blip did some great stuff today on his own! I was so proud....and Jen laughed at me as I started to relax a little. I really love her. She would have been so fun to work the streets with. I love her interaction with Blip.....she is very sweet with him.
***
One thing that Blip has always been is nosey. He wants to see and hear exactly what's going on around him. He is always looking around. He does't want to miss anything...it's almost like he's memorizing everything in every room/place we go.

No comments:
Post a Comment