skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I finally got a four generation picture! It's not the world's greatest picture, but it's way better than nothing!
We celebrated my dad's 69th birthday today at his place. We had BBQ'd burgers and all that went with them. My Grandma Joyce came with Uncle Alan and Aunt Nancy.
Aunt Nancy's brother and his wife also joined the fun. I learned that Nancy's niece also has a miracle baby. They suffered through FIVE failed IVF's...they started with 23 embryos and after transferring 17 and experiencing one loss, they finally had a baby two months ago.
I didn't get too many details, but dang I wanted more. I love/hate these stories! I love that it works...and that people who desperately want to be parents are able to have that chance. I just hate that it has to be so dang hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment