Saturday, August 11, 2012

Eating

The Blipster had such an issue with eating about the third time we did it...so we stopped.  I'm glad I decided to wait another month or so before trying again.  He really seems to be liking solids now.  So far he has tried green beans, squash, peas, sweet potatoes, avocado, bananas, peaches, & pears.  

There isn't anything he has refused...so far.  He will make a face the first time he tastes something new, but after a few bites, he seems to really like whatever he's eating that night.  His two favorites are sweet potatoes and avocado & bananas.  The fruits may be a little sweet for him.  He seems to like the veggies better. (not sure why...or who he got that from..??)


I feed Blip every night around 5pm.  He loves to sit in the high chair now.  He is still getting about 30-34 ounces of formula a day.  When Mike starts feeding Blip breakfast everyday, his formula intake will go down to between 24-30 ounces.


Funny enough...I just took a break from this post when Blip woke up from his nap.  I brought him downstairs and fed him dinner.  He had carrots for the first time, and he seemed to enjoy them.  I also gave him green beans...which he refused.  I guess he doesn't like green beans after all. :)

2 comments:

Smathers House of Girls said...

Violet HATED green beans. He's so cute! He and Violet have matching bottom teeth.

E said...

Hey, cute socks. ;) None of my babies cared for green beans. Cody has the same high chair Ivy had.