I am thankful for my mother. Today she would have been 65. I don't think I understood the gravity of how truly young my mother was when she died until the last few years. 49 years old is so young to die...I have siblings in their 40's for heaven's sake. I miss her more as my years on this Earth pass. I have so many questions I'd like to ask her...and oh how I'd lover her to hold my baby boy and teach me how to nurse my son. I am so thankful for all she taught me while she was with me everyday. I hope I am a fraction of the mother she was. I am thankful for all she sacrificed for us.
TWINS SENIOR YEAR HOMECOMING PARADE!
3 weeks ago


3 comments:
I'm thankful for your mom as well! What an awesome lady she was!
What an amazing woman. Love her :) She raised some amazing daughters and a great son...I know she is looking down on you all with that beautiful smile of hers and laughing her contagious laugh and telling everyone how amazing her kids are!
Oh, Randi, that is so wonderful and sweet. Made me cry. I love and miss your mom too. She was such a great lady!
Post a Comment