Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thankful - Day 12

I am thankful for MY life...and MY trials.  My grandma (who has endured many, many tough trials) told me once that she loved her life...and would never trade it for anyone else's life.  




I totally agree.  I absolutely love my life...trials and all.  It hasn't been an easy road, but I wouldn't trade it for anyone else's.  I am grateful for the opportunities I have had to grow, to learn...to love.  It's actually "fun" to look back at the awesome experiences I've been able to have.  It may not seem like it in the middle of a trial, but to come out on the other side is amazing. 



This picture was taken at Kyle's funeral.  This is THE lowest I have ever felt...the most intense heartache I have ever known.  At the time, I honestly didn't understand how anyone was smiling.  I didn't believe I would ever make it out of this.


I am so thankful that time does heal...hard times can be overcome.  I always say that you can lay in the gutter, or you can stand up and fight for what you want.  I'm thankful I'm a fighter.


I am thankful for MY life...each and every single day is a blessing and I am thankful for every one I am blessed with.



1 comment:

Kevin said...

You are definitely a fighter. And one tough mother. ;) Thanx for sharing.