I am thankful for colonoscopies. Totally NOT something to be thankful for...unless someone you love has been diagnosed with colon cancer. I am thankful the six original Rodgers kids in my family have the knowledge we need in order to take the preventative measures we genetically need. That's the part to be thankful for...but the actual procedure isn't as bad as you'd think. (Just don't ask Richelle tonight...she's in the middle of her prep day. Her colonoscopy is tomorrow. Good times. :) )
We are also very blessed to have an amazing doctor. He sees all of us (and more friends than I can count) and is on-board with keeping us cancer free. I am thankful he didn't see our ages and dismiss our needs. We are blessed.
TWINS SENIOR YEAR HOMECOMING PARADE!
3 weeks ago

1 comment:
Oh man I feel bad!i was totally talking to her for a while yesterday about ur shower and I hasno idea...shoot. Glad I read this, I was going to call her today to finish our conversation yesterday, but I will wait till Tuesday now :)
Post a Comment