He has loved his binki since the night he was born. Mike likes to call him "Binki Boy"...at least until about three weeks ago. All of a sudden Blip started spitting out his binki. Which would make him cry, but he wouldn't always take it back.
We bought just about every binki the baby store sold...he tried each and every one, but ended up with the same ol' bink. He also liked one other type, but he has only taken it a few times.
Luckily, I was able to return the $30 worth of unacceptable binkis.
Blip still takes his binki, but not every time...not like he used to. And not always without a little help.
For weeks Blip has tried to figure out how to get a finger or two in his mouth. He could only figure out how to shove his fist in his mouth, but he couldn't figure out how to separate his fingers in order to fit a finger or two in his mouth.
He finally figured it out this week.













2 comments:
violet loves her nuk. However she hates bottles. My poor sister in law watched her so I could take my older girls to the circus and she screamed and never gave in. She ended up feeding her with a medicine dropper so she wouldn't starve or at least think she was starving. I spent 17 dollars on one stupid bottle that was supposed to be just like a boob. Apparently my violet can't be tricked! (sorry I write so much. I don't get out much!)
Wow how different... He's grown a lot!!! How beautiful!
Post a Comment