I got a random text from him that said, "I have a fun idea for us." I sent back, "okay?" He didn't respond. I was slightly afraid, but also very interested.
I asked him what his "fun" idea was and he said he bought stuff to make caramel apples. I like to eat caramel apples, but I don't think I had ever made one. I was excited...something fun to do and I can do it from a seated position!! He bought huge apples, caramel, chocolate, marshmallows and nuts. I had some white dipping chocolate and I found some Reece's Pieces in the pantry, so I chopped those up too.
We had so much fun making a mess...of the apples and the counter. They didn't turn out pretty, but neither do my cake pops. And just like my cake pops, they still tasted good.
Mike made dinner...it was awesome. After we were done and it was cleaned up, we started our project. We had no idea what we were doing. It was a comical experience...one we have vowed to perfect before we have to teach Blip.

1 comment:
Those apples look pretty hardcore,(no pun intended, hard CORE. Heh.) and I am sure you will have a perfect new apple delishifying skill by the time
baby boy is born.
Post a Comment