Over the weekend we kept ourselves busy...busy, but happy.
We spent Saturday having our pictures taken. We agreed we had more fun with Natalie then any other photo-shoot we've done before. I can't explain it, it was just fun. I can't wait to see the pictures..I know they will be amazing because Natty is simply incredible.
After our {pretend} modeling stint in Scottsdale...we headed over to an open-house at our fertility clinic's new office. We were entered into a drawing for a free cycle of IVF worth $15k!!
Dr. Behera and Dr. Craig (the owner of the clinic) put on an information seminar prior to the drawing. The information was very informative, but only one section really had anything that would make a difference for us. A lot of the new information they shared was for women suffering from PCOS (poly cystic ovarian syndrome). Great news for them...luckily I don't need help in that area.
Dr. Behera promised us a new, better option for financing would be arriving soon. She said she was working on getting a program that she had a Duke...where she was before Arizona. Shewas talking about a program called ARC. It's a great option for financing that we will be looking into. Hopefully the monthly payment will be less than astronomical. We aren't sure we will qualify for the amount we need, but it doesn't hurt to try.
There weren't very many people there, but enough people were entered that we didn't win. We were bummed...especially because it didn't seem like the couple who won were very excited. Maybe they were somehow hiding the emotion of winning something as amazing as a free cycle of IVF valued at $15k!! I dunno, but they made us sad.
We left....along with everyone else.
Macayo's helped us forget our woes...a good chimichanga can fix almost anything.
We are back at square one with this whole "we want a baby" mess we've gotten ourselves into. It sure would be a whole lot easier to want nice cars, expensive trips, or even Superbowl tickets.
I have been asked by several friends why we haven't asked for "donations" to help us raise money. I feel ridiculous asking anyone for money...first of all. Richelle and I have decided to have a garage sale to help us raise funds, so if you have anything you were planning to get rid of, we'll take it!! We don't have a date set yet...I'm waiting to hear what day in the next month or two our HOA will allow us to have a garage sale. Even a buck or two will help get us to our goal, so I figure this should help us a bit.
If you are interested in helping us raise funds for Baby Buvala, you can do so here. Spread the word...a $1 donation by lots-o-people can add up quickly.
TWINS SENIOR YEAR HOMECOMING PARADE!
3 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment