Tuesday, April 26, 2011

IVF - Day 8

I got home from work tonight...and began cooking for the week.  I finished making the pulled pork recipe from Cafe Rio with cilantro lime rice, black beans and the yummy cilantro ranch dressing. Yum!!  I also made beef stew and beef stroganoff with rice.  That should get us through the rest of the week's dinners.  Lunch will have to be something Mike can come up with on his own before work.

Good news!!  I finally got my final two prescriptions.  I stopped by Walgreens on my way home to pick up my PNV, the folic acid supplement and my two prescriptions for my thyroid meds.  After dropping another $70 on drugs, I was on my way.  Holy crap- we have spent more money on drugs this month than every other month in my life combined.  Thank heavens for good insurance.  I can't imagine what all this would cost without some help...especially for our normal monthly meds.

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

Yipee for it all coming in finally. :)

Smathers House of Girls said...

I'm on the crinone too but I'm relying on samples from the dr's office right now because my insurance company doesn't want to pay. ($1000 for a 15 day supply!) I've been reading your blog for over a year now and I really really really hope you get your baby!