I was always the one who said I would cut my kid's hair if it was growing into something awful. And I meant it. I still mean it. I just have to convince Mike that it'll be okay.
I have held off on pushing the haircut only because I don't want him to be or look any older than he is/does. Once a baby gets a haircut, it seems the BABY look is gone. It honestly feels like it's going so fast, so I don't want to push it along. Also, Blip's hair has been coming in a lot more in the last couple weeks. I was hoping it would all even out. We haven't been so lucky.
But...when the wind blows.........this is what we've got goin' on:
And then when the wind isn't blowing....we have this:
It's like a wave on North Shore. Except it's on his head. He also has long hairs (the length of the wave), in little clumps randomly all over his head.
Of course it's "cute". Of course he's adorable. It's just semi-awful at the same time. Poor kid barely has any hair...and what he does have is starting to mimic a comb-over.
Mike was on-board with getting just the wave trimmed down until Saturday morning. He was "convinced" otherwise after a visit from his parents. :) We laughed about it after they left. Now he's on the fence. Our family pictures are next Monday, so we will have to make a decision before then.
Whatever we decide, at least he's cute.









3 comments:
to quote my favorite '80's movie..."decisions are the worst!"
LOL but it's SO cute!
hey! got your comment on my blog. the mop IS still available. :) text me if you're interested! 4808181432
Post a Comment