Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Swingin' With Dad

Mike and I took Blip to the park the other day.....I think Mike wanted to see about all the fun Blip and I have been having in the evenings together.  I love my time with Blip at night.  We haven't been going to the park every evening because I've been trying to run a little further each night.  Blip just likes to be outside....being Block Watch.  Little Mr. Nosey.




Love him.







Blip had some time in the baby swing, but it didn't take long for Mike to snatch him up, so they could swing together.  They both seemed to enjoy themselves.  I was just happy to be with my little family...and for the weather to not make my skin boil.  It's finally that time of year you can let out a sigh.....you know you made it through another summer.  And you know there is a good 7-8 months until Hell comes back.

No comments: