Monday, June 18, 2012

Teddy Bear

When Blip was born he had the cutest "fur" all over his teeny body.  Especially on his shoulders...he was furry...like a bear. We started calling Blip "Cody Bear" the first couple days of his life.  His fur is all gone, but the name stuck.




Richelle and I saw a gigantic teddy bear at Costco on Saturday.  I told her I wanted to buy one, but ONLY to take pictures with.  I'm not the biggest fan of stuffed animals.  I think they bring clutter...and they're dirty.  Plus what do you actually do with them?  I'm not against having ANY stuffed animals, but who needs a ton of them?




So I didn't buy it.  I really didn't want one at the house, but it was so cute!  Ugh...I really wanted to take pictures with that dumb, huge bear.




On Father's Day, we went out to the parking lot to take pictures with Ken.  Ken walked over to his car...and when I looked back up he was walking towards us, but all I could see was BEAR.  It was so cute...my father-in-law walking through a parking lot, carrying a bear bigger than him.  It made me smile.





The bear filled the back of our Yukon...it made me laugh even more.  That stupid bear is so huge...and so cute.  I couldn't wait to get home, put Blip's bear hat on and take some pictures.






Since we have a playroom (aka a place to put all the baby crap), we decided we wanted to keep the big bear for our little bear.  I must have taken a hundred pictures on Monday after work.  I love my little bear.  He is so cute.  He is such a sweetie!

No comments: