He is starting to gain some strength in his legs, so I thought he might be ready for his exersaucer. Last Monday night I put together his exersaucer that he got from Auntie Erin and Aunt Natty. I put it on the lowest level and we put Blip in. We laughed so hard...his feet were SO far from the base it was ridiculous. He looked so tiny in that thing! He needs more time to grow before he will fit in that and actually have fun. I didn't get any pictures of him hanging in his exersaucer...it was dang funny tho.
I bought a used exersaucer/bouncy seat thingy from a friend to send to Richelle's house. It was only $30 and it's in great shape. The used one is a Baby Einstein activity thingy-ma-jig. It is the same idea as the exersaucer, but different.
The Baby Einstein thing has a couple of setting much lower than the other one, so I thought Blip might do better in that one. Nope. He could touch the ground, but he was still too little to get it. He looked at me like I was crazy and then we were done.
A bunch of reviewers on-line said for each product their babies started using them around 4 months. I guess our baby won't be one of those babies. Oh well...I guess he can play with the toys he already has out for now.
Honestly, if he would teach himself to roll from his tummy to his back he would be a lot happier. When he plays on the floor, he immediately rolls to his tummy. Then he's pissed. He doesn't want to be on his tummy for more than a few minutes, and when he's done, he can't roll back over....so he just gets pissed.


No comments:
Post a Comment