skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Mike's schedule has been changed temporarily, so we are trying to make the best of having one less day together. We only see each other two days a week as it is, so now we will only be a family of three one day a week.
We both understand...this is the life we chose. We love what we do, but it is a bit more hard to stomach with Blip around. We have chosen our opposite schedules...it works for us and makes it the best amount of time with us for the baby. We want him with someone else as little as possible...although he may be better off with the people who have him while we are working. :)
Saturday night was our first Saturday with Mike working. Blip and I met Mike for dinner. We just met at a local pizza place, but I was glad we were able to do so. It gave Mike a chance to see the baby for a few more minutes...and it gave us a chance to sit and talk.
I'm glad this schedule is only going to last for two months, but it can always be permanent if we make a change to either of our schedules. So we will make the best of our one day together for now. Can't wait to be back to two days a week of actually seeing my hubby.
2 comments:
The pictures in this post are all great. And I must admit that I am envious of Mike's forearms. Its really a great thing to see you guys trying to make the most of your time together. Its an increasingly uncommon thing in this world.
Oh the leg rolls! I hope you guys get back to the schedule you are happiest with soon.
Post a Comment