Saturday, February 19, 2011

Royal Weekend Part:1

Richelle & I snuck over to my parents' house on Friday night for a quick snuggle with The Boy...but I got some of Lex-alicious too.  It amazed me that Lexi really remembered me at all...but she did.  And we are in love.  I can't believe how much she clung to me right away...it made my day. Okay...my {year}.
Saturday started rather early.  I worked two 18 hour days this week...I am still exhausted.  I usually get the weekend to recover from weeks like this, but this weekend was already packed.  Very little time for sleep...let alone anything else. Ugh.

Ryan & Michelle took The Boy to see her parents for a few hours, so Richelle, Sydney and I took the boys, picked the girls up and headed out to get a few things done.  It's hard to get a whole lot done with that many people...especially that many kids.

I got an outfit for pictures...which was fun.  I haven't been shopping in memory.  I bought a few things for my Lexi from Gymboree {for "our" birthday} and we played at McDonald's.  I know there was more in there, but who can remember?

We met for dinner at my parents' house.  Ryan introduced us to a Wii game called "Just Dance" {or something like that}...I didn't play, but I enjoyed watching.

I spent as much time as posible holding The Boy...and Lexi too.

Lexi came home with me to spend the night...and our long day ended very late.  And church started Sunday morning very early.

2 comments:

The Willeyes said...

I want to kiss on those cheeks of his :)

E said...

Oh man, is that baby ever chunk-a-licious!! Love!