Friday, February 25, 2011

Brooklyn: Amazing, Incredible, Beautiful...Past & Present

I thought I'd share this amazing picture of Brooklyn: present...then I thought I should also post my favorite picture of Brooklyn: past.  I hope Kyle has been able to watch her from above as she has grown from an amazingly crazy redheaded kid to this incredibly beautiful girl...so smart and full of life.

Brooklyn driving Kyle's truck at our family reunion a few days before the accident.

                                                 Brooklyn with The Boy & Lex-a-licious

And she still has some of the sweetest Angel Kisses on her face. Every time I see them I think of Kyle and how much he loves her.  I so wish she could remember too. Some day...

I love you, Brooklyn Nicole...more than words can say.

3 comments:

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

You're right Randi, Brooklyn is beautiful. All that red hair and freckles!!! I hope she knows how much we all love her!!!

Brooklyn said...

thanks you guys!! you'll never know how much i appreciate you guy either!

The Willeyes said...

Yes, she is beautiful!! And I can't believe how much Lexie looks like you!!!! Wow :)