Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Culinary Dropout

Last Saturday night we headed out to celebrate Sarah's 34th birthday.  She invited us to dinner at a new {to us} restaurant in Scottsdale called Culinary Dropout.  I have been wanting to try this place...and since we are mostly eating at home these days, this was a better than perfect excuse to get cleaned up on a Saturday night and spend some time with good friends.


{friends that are family}


We really enjoyed ourselves...and the food. Sarah and I both ordered a delicious butternut squash filled cannelloni...Yum!  Mike ordered ribs...and seemed to really enjoy them.  Patrick ordered fried chicken...and I was a tad bit jealous.  It looked really good!!  Pat ordered Salmon and Ken ordered fish & chips.  I really enjoyed everything I tasted...especially the pretzel fondue appetizer we ordered.  It was sooo good!!  The restaurant was a little loud, but we had good service and it wasn't too expensive, so there isn't anything to complain about.


We always have fun with Patrick & Sarah...it sucks that we live so far apart and our schedules are so crazy.  We truly enjoy our time with them...and Miss Molly.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

ditto girl...had a great time and love hanging out with you both..thanks for making the drive..