Monday, February 17, 2014

Nunnies

Blip and I went to lunch with Auntie Erin, Aunt Michelle, and Aunt Natty…afterwards we made a pit stop at Last Chance.  If I'm in the area I like to run in to see if I can find any good deals 
on shoes for any of us. 


We happened to get there while they were restocking the kids shoe area, so we had to wait about 15 minutes to look at shoes.  At least I knew there would be a decent selection.


Blip was very patient waiting and waiting…and waiting.  It seemed like we waited forever.  While we waited, we were able to see shoes on the shelves…and Blip found a pair of slippers he was NOT leaving without.  Pink "Nunnies".


We go for a bike ride almost everyday when we get home from work/daycare.  On our rides we look for the bunnies…or "Nunnies".   Blip calls out, "Nunnies, where are yooooou!?"  He does this until we find several…then we usually hit the park to ride the slides before dinner. 


They finally opened the area, and we were one of the first to the shelves.  Those pink nunnie slippers were the only thing Blip could think about…he was yelling for the "Nunnies!!!!" I found a pair (there were several) and gave them to Blip to hold…hoping it would buy me a few more minutes to look through the shoes.


Well…I did get a few more minutes, but it turns out we weren't leaving without those slippers.  They were $.95, so it wasn't an issue.  I was curious to see what Mike thought.

No comments: