Saturday, September 8, 2012

ISR Grad

ISR is finally over.  10 minutes a day, 5 days a week doesn't seem like it would take over your life, but trust me....it does. From the second I left work....my complete focus was on rushing to pick up Blip, driving home, changing my clothes, grabbing Blip's bag (that I always prepared the night before), driving like crazy to Jen's house, changing Blip, rushing to the backyard......the quickest 10 minutes of lessons ever....then changing the baby into dry clothes...driving home....feeding him...bath time....bedtime routine...............exhausted.





I'm pretty sure I have gotten the least amount of sleep ever in the last four weeks.  There was so much to get done between 8:30 when Blip went to bed and the time I went to bed....which was way, way too late for a girl that works a full-time day job.






I am so glad we did it.  I am so proud of my baby boy.  He learned so much in such a short amount of time.  I will might sleep better at night knowing we added a layer of protection to Blip's water safety.

Here is a video from each week.  You can see such a difference from the first week to the last week.






No comments: