I got this idea from here, but tweaked it to meet the needs of our home. I have only been working on this for a short time, but I thought I'd share. I'm loving this!
Here's the list I am working from:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. inside fridge
8.
8.1
8.2
8.3
9. officer desk drawers
10. magazine rack
11.
12.
13.
14. dresser drawers (mine)
15. dresser drawers (mike's)
16. night stand drawers (mine)
17.
18. closet shelves (accessories)
19. jewelry drawer(s)
20. make-up bag
21.
22.
23. playroom closet
24. under bathroom sink (mike's side)
25.
26.
27. upstairs closet (raelynn's room)
28. upstairs closet (office)
29. office (general de-cluttering)
30.
31. night stand drawers (mike's)
32.
33.
34. garage (cupboards)
35. garage (shelves)
36. garage (general)
37. my car
38. car center console
39. outside fridge
40. entryway closet/coat rack
I can't believe how great it feels to throw out a bag of crap from so many spaces around the house!! Doing it this way makes each task so much less daunting. Just pick one and go for it....then you can be done for the day. I cleaned out about 1/2 my shirt section of my closet and about 20 pairs of shoes. Blip's playroom is finally a playroom...and now I can start on some of the fun ideas I have to make that room complete. And being able to close the junk drawer....what a concept, huh?
I will keep this updated as I move forward...I should have taken before and after pictures of the spaces I've done so far. Dang.

No comments:
Post a Comment