After a few days of the older boys fishing...and the little boys being left out (thanks to the false advertising about fishing from the house), we loaded up Mike, my dad, Carsen and I into the truck and headed out for some Carsen time. He wanted to go fishing so bad, but he's too little to wade...and he didn't have the right gear to do it anyway. So Grandpa took just Carsen out...I went along to take some fun pictures and Mike went along to fish with the other two. Carsen asked that only us four went on his special trip.
Carsen had a blast and caught a bunch of fish. He is such a sweet boy...and he needed some good, solid attention.
I can't wait to go back so Mike can have the fishing experience he wanted. I also loved that part of the country. It was so beautiful.


No comments:
Post a Comment