Saturday, July 16, 2011

9 Weeks, 2 Days

I am sitting up in my bed...bored out of my mind, but too exhausted to want to try doing anything.  I ran a couple errands with Richelle earlier and even though she carries EVERYTHING and won't let me do anything for myself...the trip still kicked my butt.

As I sit up in bed with my lap-top, the mouse keeps sliding down and falling off my lapdesk.  Luckily for me, I have my own little shelf forming...it's perfect to hold my mouse for sliding all over the place.

This is looking down at my belly...

I have picked out the furniture for the baby's room.  I found the rocking chair I want too...and will order it in the next day or two.  I have had the bedding for over two years...Richelle bought it for me when we first started trying.  I found ALL the matching accessories on e-bay last month...I was so happy I won that stupid bid!!  I am unhappy that my package still has not arrived.  Not that I need it...I just really want it. :)

Here's a sneak peak at the furniture I chose...


I don't think this picture does the furniture justice.  It really is beautiful furniture.  I will order this crib, but for the dresser, I think I will order the shorter, wider dresser instead of the tall one. I'm not sure if this is the right color...the color I am ordering is called "espresso"...I wanted black, but think espresso will be better in the long run (and it's pretty close to black).  The rocking chair and ottoman I picked out will be a green and white gingham.

I haven't posted pictures of the bedding yet, but the nursery will be black, white, yellow and green...with bumble bees.  I am pretty anti-pink for the nursery.  Not because I don't like what other people choose for their nurseries, but because it's just so over-done...I guess.  I don't really know how to explain what I mean.  I just don't want what everyone else has done or wants to do.  I want something unique.

I think I will nap for a bit...

2 comments:

n8'swife said...

That bedding is adorable!!

The Willeyes said...

I love it all!!! Adorable :) SOOOO exciting <3