Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Post Transfer

I haven't been downstairs since we got home on Monday.  I've been in bed...doing my best to give our tiny embryos a nice place to call home.

I have watched many, many episodes of Law & Order: SVU.  My mom spent the day babysitting me on Tuesday.  Rob stopped by...plus my dad and Raelynn brought Chinese food for dinner.  That was a nice treat...and we've been trying to find a new place since Pick-up Stix closed.  This new place was pretty good...worth another try.

Richelle and Rebecca came over after dinner to help keep my brain busy.  Rebecca brought me Thrifty ice cream...not sure if that's good or bad to eat while not doing anything out of bed unless it involves the bathroom for days.

Three of us were up in my bed...and I was having HOT flashes!!  They were under the covers trying to defrost, while I was preparing for death.  I can't remember ever feeling that HOT when the house was at 74 degrees!!  I blame the double doses of Progesterone I'm getting twice daily.

Today, Erin came and spent all day babysitting me.  We laid in bed and chatted most of the afternoon, watched some TV and I worked on Richelle's blog book.  Natty & Stefany (& Kylee too!!) brought MORE Thrifty and a yummy dinner too!!  Chicken Parm, spaghetti and green beans...homemade and delish.

Tomorrow I am on my own.  I am allowed to be out of bed, but will still take it easy...much easier than normal. Mike and I agreed I would keep a low profile the entire week...since my job is so stressful (at times...many times).  I hope this weekend I can pull myself together so Mike and I can go out on a date.

We tried to find out about our 10 embryos today, but we weren't able to get any straight answers.  I guess the lab has not completed their report because they are still watching some of our embryos.  We are supposed to get definite details tomorrow.  Maybe not knowing helps keep our stress levels downs.

I am trying not to think too much about all that is going on...the reason I am stuck in bed.  I am doing my best to keep my mind busy.  I think I'm doing a pretty good job.  I feel very much at peace with where we are. I don't feel one way or another about the embryos that were transferred.  I obviously am praying I am pregnant, but I have always felt that whatever is supposed to happen will happen...even if it's hard to take.

We shall see.

No comments: