The sunset cruise was awesome!! Every night as we sat in our hot tub, we could smell the food being prepared at a restaurant just off property, but basically just below us. We could smell fajitas constantly...and they smelled SO good!! The dinner on our sunset cruise happened to be fajitas, so we were all pleased. The tortillas were fresh and yummy, and the meat had great flavor too. Of course what would fajitas be without homemade gucamole!?
While we were enjoying the beauitful weather, we spotted two humpback whales; a mother & her calf. They were playing in the water as they made their way north for the summer. It was awesome to be so close. In Hawaii, I was luck y enough to see a mother teaching her calf (similar to what we were watching in Cabo), but the boats were regulated to stay a certain distance. It was much harder to watch the whales from so far in Hawaii, but I'm sure it was much safer for the whales. The boats in Cabo were nearly on top of the whales. That didn't stop them from showing off. It was amazing...one of my very favorite things in life!!
After the sun set, we made our way to Cabo Wabo. It was too early, so we headed to Senor Sweets for Rebecca's birthday dessert. We each got Gelato to celebrate. It was a fun experience for Mike & I because Rebecca and Cody had never tried Gelato. It was good, but I think there is better Gelato here they need to try.
We made our way back to Cabo Wabo for the live music, and then headed back to our beloved hot tub on the balcony. Hopefully Rebecca had fun turning 30...I'm sure she did knowing I was right behind her!!

No comments:
Post a Comment