Laura, Natty, Jake, Aimme & I got together tonight to celebrate Erin's 29th birthday!! She wanted the day to go by unnoticed, but I am a believer that your birthday should be the BEST day of the entire year!! It's the one day ALL about you...so it should be special!!
We met at The Melting Pot & stuffed ourselves with the fantastic fondue...laughed, cried, joked & just loved each other...

I know this birthday was hard for Erin...I know how badly she wanted her best friend here to help her celebrate. Well...we aren't miracle workers, but I do hope Erin's day was special and hopefully we brought her enough joy to help fill the hole in her heart. I know in time she will heal, but for now...I just want my beautiful friend to have peace & happiness from her head to her toes...even if it only last through two pots of cheese and two pots of chocolate.
2 comments:
you look smokin' hot!
I SO wish I could have been there with you guys.....next time....promise.
Post a Comment