Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bar Stools, Baseball and Midnight Movies

Saturday was a busy day, but mostly fun. Richelle and I woke up early and went out to a few garage sales. There are a few items we were hoping to find, but it wasn't our lucky day. We did find Derek the "Indian in the Cupboard" books. I used to love those books and was super excited to get all three in the series. I hope he loves them as much as I used to!! (The gently used patio furniture I was hoping to find for a bargain was not out there...)

Richelle dropped me off and headed to Carsen's t-ball game. We had plans to take care of a few errands after the game, so Sydney drove up so she could join us. We picked up some birthday presents, the two bar stools for our kitchen, and a few other assorted items. We took care of our "to-do" lists and then headed to Derek's baseball game.

Sydney, Mike & I made it there in time for the last 2-3 innings, and were pleasantly surprised to get to watch Derek get to play catcher and to have a turn up to bat. I'm sure everyone knows how much I love my boys...it's so much fun to watch them do what they love. I can't wait to have my own kiddos to be so proud of.

After the game, Richelle, Mike, Sydney & I went to a late showing of "Couple's Retreat". We all laughed pretty hard throughout and had a great time. We were all exhausted by the end of the day and ready for bed. Sydney even stayed the night (our second guest) so she didn't have to drive home with all the drunks...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting stuff, check out the wide range of Furniture Bar Stools from Spacify.com