Mike is attending "Bike School" this week. As part of his new squad/job description he has to be "bike certified". It seems in the Phoenix PD...there is a "certification" for EVERYTHING!!
So Mike geared up, and left early this morning for his first of four days. They spent time in the classroom and also spent quite a bit of time on the bikes.
He said he is pretty sore. I will save you the descriptive details and locations...ah the joys of marriage. :)
He did let me take a picture or two of his first "injury"...I wish it was of him in his little bike shorts and helmet, but I may have to stalk his class to get those photos!!
I have NO idea what he did to his knee, but as you can see...it is swollen and the bruise is coming out quite nice. Not to mention his sunburn...ouch!! The back of his legs was worse. Ouch again.
p.s. Aren't his legs cute!? *sigh*

1 comment:
Officer Dangle (Reno 911) will be jealous.
Post a Comment