Saturday, October 11, 2014

Aquarium of the Pacific

Saturday we woke up to Doug making a delicious breakfast of homemade biscuits and gravy, bacon, and other yummy things to snack on.  We lounged around a bit before it was time to get ready for our trip to the Aquarium of the Pacific.  I had never been, so it was something new and fun to try.





There were A LOT of people there, but everyone seemed to enjoy it.  Marie, Randall, Ace, and Kolbie (Richelle's sister0-in-law, her hubby, and their grandkids) also met us there, so that was fun too.



We saw lots of cool fish, sea lions, otters, seals, sharks, and other creatures.  We spent a few hours there and then headed to Kristi's for more fabulous food.  Doug BBQ'd and made homemade coleslaw, beans, and cobbler…holy moly I would weigh a kabillion pounds if I lived with Doug's cooking.

No comments: