Before Summer I SWORE I saw a small snake on our back patio. It went down a small hole/crack in the cement under the backdoor. I'm not as terrified of snakes as I am spiders (not sure why?), but Mike pretty much told me I was a super freak and just made fun of me. I wasn't overreacting or crying or whatever, but I know I saw a snake.
Fast forward several months. Mike comes in the house and says that I may have actually seen a snake on the back patio…because there was one currently in our pool. WHAT!? I was both shocked at the admission…and at the actual snake in the pool.
Mike released the little guy down the street in the wash, but I snapped a few pictures for justification before he was gone. Not only did Mike not believe me, but just about everyone on Facebook made fun of me and told me I didn't really see a snake.



No comments:
Post a Comment