Blip has taken a few steps here and there, but he definitely would not be considered a walker. Mike and I were both sick at the end of May, so we both spent a few days home and in bed (or wishing we were in bed). One of the nights we were all home together, our sweet boy decided he would take a few steps.
Mike and I sat in the hallway between our bathroom and bedroom, and Blip walked back and forth, back and forth. The trick to get him to actually do it- an iPhone. He would only agree to take the steps if one of us had an iPhone.
That was my same bribe the night I got him to crawl. You think he'd stop being tricked by the same thing, but I'm not tellin' him.
Now...two weeks later...he is still only walking a few steps when "forced" to do so. It's time for his follow-up eye appointment, and I'm wondering if his vision hasn't corrected itself like we had hoped, and that it's playing a roll in Blip's walking...or the lack there of.
TWINS SENIOR YEAR HOMECOMING PARADE!
3 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment