Saturday, November 17, 2012

CupCake

This week Hostess® announced they were shutting down after the Union did not accept their last, best and final offer.  Blah blah blah... The important part is that their snacks may no longer be available.  I don't buy their snack often, but c'mon...who can live life without raspberry Zingers® (Dolly Madison is also Hostess)!?



I've honestly never wanted a package of CupCakes more...and there are NONE to be found...I also can't find Twinkies®, Ding Dongs®, Ho Ho’s®, Sno Balls® or Donettes®.

I ran in to Target to grab Blip diapers today while the boys waited in the car.  I quickly steered my cart toward the bread aisle...in hopes there would be a few Hostess items left.  


Well...I ended up with a couple items, but I had to shake my head as I loaded them into my cart.  I found some Hostess CupCakes, but they are definitely NOT was I hoping for.  I also snagged two packages of my favorite Donettes®.

We let Blip try a Donut with his afternoon snack.  He seemed to really like it!  He does seem to enjoy most foods, though.

No comments: