We finally got to let Blip use his bathtub!! After waiting and waiting for his button to fall off...then waiting and waiting for his circumcision to heal...we were FINALLY able to use his tub last night. We weren't planning on a bath last night, but Blip peed on himself (again)...and it was everywhere. Even his hair.
So we decided it would be easier to clean him up by giving him a quick bath. He has hated the whole sponge bath thing, so we hoped he would like his little tub better.
He didn't. At least not last night. I think he is just too little to like it at this point. He is so tiny he doesn't fit in the sling, so he can't splash with legs or anything fun yet.
I think we will get to liking a bath once he can at least fill up the tub with more of himself...and when it isn't so cold.
Like it or not, he was dang cute in that tub. And he smells so yummy after a bath...I just want to hold him all night and smell him.
TWINS SENIOR YEAR HOMECOMING PARADE!
3 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment