***I know I am quite a bit behind, but we've been a little overwhelmed with not only fixing up the new house, but actually moving really threw us through a loop!! This will be my first attempt at getting us caught up.***
My amazing brother-in-law Trent came over to help Mike install a wood floor in our game room upstairs. The space is about 353 sq. feet and we thought it would be a fun place to NOT have carpet. We (really just Mike) eventually want to get a pool table for the room, but I am happy to have a hard floor to work out on!!
Trent and Mike worked their butts off and finished laying the floor in about 12+ hours. They rocked that floor and it looks awesome!!
Thanks Trent for sacrificing your ENTIRE day off (and then some) and for sacrificing your body to help save us some money!! Professionals couldn't have done a better job!!
I'll post pictures, but keep in mind I took these the day the floor was done, so it's not clean and the baseboards aren't on.

2 comments:
wow the wood floor does look amazing!!
LOVE that flooring. LOVE the color.
I am jealous!
Post a Comment