Sunday, September 6, 2009

Being a Girl Sucks...but so worth it.

I used to be a shoe fanatic. If you saw my closet, you'd still believe that I must be a shoe FREAK!! Most of the shoes in my collection are from years ago...I rarely buy fun shoes anymore. Mostly work shoes... So when I found a fun pair on clearance at Dillard's...I took the opportunity to be feminine & made the purchase.

I love the shoes...and they are super cute. Perfect actually.






Just don't wear them for 12 hours the first time.




5 comments:

Carol said...

that looks so painful - i should probably take those shoes off your hands :)

E said...

OUCH!!!!!!!
Oh man, I have come to realize that no really cute shoe wearing goes unpunished for me anymore.

I WISH more shoes could feel as good as they look.

Dustin said...

Ouch!! I love the shoes though, and would probably have done the same thing!! Why can't they make cute shoes that won't kill our feet!

Anonymous said...

I SO remember your shoe fetish!! The boxes and pictures of shoes to let you what was where... very inspirational for me when I was a high schooler, embarking on the wide world of stilletos and peep toes and wedges. Blisters: ouch!

The Willeyes said...

OUCH!!! Sometimes a cute pair of shoes is so worth it though :)