Our mornings mostly consisted of Sesame Street and just hanging out as a family of four. We are so rarely together (ever, but especially in the mornings) that we really tried to soak the time together in and not be in a rush.
Anywho...We mostly sat and visited with each other, ate, enjoyed the weather and each other. I love that Kristi, Doug, and the boys live so much closer! We get to see them much more often since it's just a quick drive to California. And it's always fun to see Richelle's sister-in-law and family.
Mike and Blip flew our Minion kite...Blip thinks that's the coolest thing ever. And they played in the sand to keep busy.
For dessert we made dirt cups...ya know...chocolate pudding with whipped cream, crushed oreos, and gummy worms? Blip, of course, didn't want anything to do with it...until his buddy Nick was having one. I guess Nick talked Blip into trying one because this is what I got called outside to see. I hope someday he will just trust me when I tell him something is delish, but I doubt it.
It was a beautiful, relaxing day...probably one of the best all week.

No comments:
Post a Comment