Before Patrick and Sarah brought the kids over to swim, Blip thought it would be fun to try to teach Sister peek-a-boo. I wish our entire life was somehow on video that we could go back a review for the parts we desperately need/want to keep forever.
In the afternoon, Patrick, Sarah, the kids, plus Pat and Ken came for dinner and swimming. We ate and then Mike took Blip to swim with Molly and Sarah. Patrick kept Tucker inside with Sister and me.
It was a fun afternoon and a late night. The kids did great and played for hours together. Sarah put her kiddos in their jammies before leaving...and we noticed that Tucker was wearing his bug jammies. Blip has the same pair, so I grabbed them and let excitement run wild. They were super excited to match...I love the innocent, small things that make them so happy.
We love when we get together...and I love when the kids get to play and make memories. Cousins are the best. I'm so thankful Blip has one or two on both sides that are close in age. Poor Sister won't have anyone, but hopefully my nieces will have more babies sooner than later so she had SOMEONE to play with.:)
TWINS SENIOR YEAR HOMECOMING PARADE!
3 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment