Monday, March 31, 2014

Jammies

Over the last few weeks Blip has been giving my subtle little hints that he no longer wants to wear zip-up jammies.  I happen to love zip-up jammies…and Blip has worn them nearly every night of his life, so I think I may have chosen to ignore said subtle hints.  Ya know…teaching himself how to unzip the zipper, but only unzipping part of the way.  Then he taught himself how to unbutton the top button.  Then he learned he could take off the top half of the jammies by unbuttoning and then unzipping half way…so I found him like that a couple times.  Mostly upset that his arms were stuck.  


But it finally happened…and Blip has made it clear that he is officially NOT wearing zip-up jammies to bed any longer. He made the decision on his own. He wants a "shirt" on, so I guess I need to find a few more two piece jammie sets.  Now he tells me, "I shirt, Mommy."  I guess he is allowed to have an opinion about his own stuff.

No comments: