I really love what I do. I really don't love that I have to pick between my career and my family…and that's honestly how it feels. The hours I need to put in to do my job…I just can't. I need to be able to work so many more hours, but with our opposite schedules…and with how much I want to mother my child. I knew it would be hard to be a working mother, but I never new it would be hard for the reasons it is.
I had a case that I had to go back to work for. It ended up taking most of the night. I was able to go home and sleep for 3-4 hours before having to get back to the office. I was happy to at least see my boy for a few minutes before leaving again.
One of the people I interviewed told the arresting officers that he had bed bugs because he had slept in a bed with bed bugs the night prior, so for a germaphobe like me…it was really REALLY long night.
We had to have the bed bug people come out to make sure there were no bed bugs spread…and shockingly there were none, but my co-workers had a good time with it.



No comments:
Post a Comment