Regina took her book and stood in line before the park actually opened to get our fast passes for Radiator Springs. It worked perfectly…and then we headed off to ride some rides, have some snacks, and see some stuff. We went on Soarin' Over California, Toy Story, some Bugs Life stuff, Radiator Springs, another fun ride in Cars Land…we ate soup in bread bowls for lunch, went on Screamin', blah blah blah…made Richelle go on Tower of Terror again. She didn't scream quite like last year, but I agree to go just to make sure she went. Haha…I love her. (I'm sure this is NOT the order of our daily events, but it's been longer than two hours, so I'm lucky I remember going at all. haha)
We walked around aimlessly (at least I had no clue where we were going or why) until we happened upon a building set to look like Monsters University. I had to get a picture…and guess who showed up!? Sully himself! Even without my Monsters' obsessed son…I felt giddy with excitement. I didn't wait in line for a picture, but I did start to daydream about the look on his sweet face the first time he lays eyes on Sully…in the flesh. Err…the fur.
We found a place to sit so we could watch the Pixar Parade. I had no idea what to expect…or why we wanted to sit and watch a parade, but Regina was happy to read her book, I played on my phone (or texted Mike begging him to let me bring Blip for his birthday), Marty & Keely went for coffee, and Robyn, Richelle and Kristi went to do some shopping.
The parade was super cute!! I LOVE the Pixar movies…and they seem to really keep Blip's interest. The parade had a lot of cute floats and characters.
It was a pretty fun day. We ended up not wanting to stay until the 10 0'clock World of Color, so we tried to get a glimpse of the earlier show. We saw some parts of it, but not a lot. We were all in the same area, but I walked over to stand somewhere I wouldn't get yelled at during the show. I missed it (because I wasn't right there), but I guess Raelynn tried to run (so that means walk) away…or something. She wanted to leave, and we weren't going quickly enough for her, so that was that. We left the park after the show.
I don't even remember what we ate for dinner. Or if we ate dinner? Oh yes…we had hamburgers. Regina and I shared. This was the first trip I have been on with Regina since I turned 21 and she went to Vegas with me. I had a lot of fun on this trip with her…made me wish we were closer and that we could spend more time together. It really made me excited for our Hawaii trip in January.







No comments:
Post a Comment