It's no joke that we are a family that likes to sleep. Even the baby...or he may have been asked to leave. Haha...just kidding. Kinda.
As much as we love our sleep...we don't really do a lot of it these days. There is no more up alllll night and sleeping all day. If that happens it's not because something good happened.
Blip is the luckiest sleeper in our house. He sleeps as much as he wants to...he's down to one nap a day (since about his birthday), and he prefers to get a solid 12 hours a night. Possibly 13 hours depending on who's observing the monitor that morning. I'm pretty sure there are days that both my boys sleep a little later than they need to (or want to in the baby's case), but they are good sports about it.
Not only does blip like his sleep...he needs it. When he is kept from a nap (like a lot of Thursdays) and he plays hard (like a lot of Thursdays...or everyday) he is exhausted. And I mean exhausted. Those nights are the saddest for me because I know my time with him will be cut short. If I don't cut the time short myself and get him to bed as early as possible...this happens.
He doesn't sleep anywhere but his bed 99% of the time. He does sleep in the car seat when it's nap time and he's exhausted, but so far because he's been so lucky to be at home 99% of the time...he typically gets to sleep in his bed. When THIS happens...I know he's done.
TWINS SENIOR YEAR HOMECOMING PARADE!
3 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment