Saturday, August 31, 2013

Painting with Blip

Mike is the lucky one who gets to spend the majority of the day with Blip.  To say I'm a little jealous is an understatement, but I am happy at least one of us is able to do it.  By the time I get home from work it's a rush to get anything done that can't be out off until the weekend…the dinner time, bath time, and bed time.  There honestly isn't a lot of time for projects or learning activities that I desperately want to do with my son.  So I try to leave those projects and ideas for Mike to do with him during the day. (Mostly I am attempting to have my boys do something besides watch TV all day.  So far my attempts have not been as successful as I'd hoped.)






One of the projects I left to do was finger painting.  I bought all the supplies, left them out for Mike to find, and hoped for the best.




I didn't get a lot of feedback from Mike about how it all went, so we tried it again the next weekend.  I love watching Blip try new things…and lucky for him I like him try these things over and over and over (especially food).

No comments: