Regina and Richelle were the two spoilers of the night. Regina accidentally let Blip get a little too close to the cake...and he grabbed a nice handful of frosting. I'm pretty sure he enjoyed every last lick of it, too.
After Regina blew out the candles, we put Blip in his booster and Richelle shared some of Grumpaw's homemade vanilla ice cream with him. He liked it quite a bit, but he was really happy when Regina placed his very own piece of birthday cake on his tray. We all sat back to watch...and we weren't disappointed.
We'll call it a practice run for the big 1st birthday party coming up in February. He devoured the cake...especially the yummy icing. It was all over his face, hands, and arms. We didn't let him get too carried away, and the piece of cake was tiny. His smash cake will be a lot more fun...twice. Once for his party and once for pictures with Aunt Natty.
He was exhausted by the time we headed for home. He was worn out after crawling all over with Daddy and the cousins. Blip fell asleep on the way home, and when I carried him up to his bed all I could smell was cake.




1 comment:
I never knew you had a blog! I love it!! (: He is getting to be such a big boy! AND he has a front facing car seat!? So crazy! (:
Post a Comment