We were invited out to celebrate Sarah's birthday this weekend. It ended up being perfect...we got to spend time with Patrick and Sarah (two weekends in a row) AND we were able to have one last night out BC...before child. The next time we go out on a date...we will be needing a babysitter. Weird.
AMC has a relatively new thing (new to us?) called dine-in theaters. We met Patrick and Sarah and the AMC Esplanade for dinner and a movie all in one. Mike and I had been wanting to try this, so it was perfect.
The theaters are set-up with stadium style seating, but the chairs are all leather recliners. We chose our dinner from a full menu (they have a full bar too) and even had a server that waited on us. Mike ordered a prime rib sandwich and I ordered the prime rib tacos. We agreed to share our food, so we could taste each meal. We also ordered dessert to share...and cherry Cokes. Dinner was about $40...so no more expensive (probably less expensive) than anywhere else we would have gone for dinner. The food was pretty good too.
We also snapped a few pictures of our two pregnant bellies. Sarah is due with their son at the end of May...so she is about four months behind me. We are super excited that they are having a boy...especially since Blip and "Ike" will be so close in age. I had NO idea how HUGE I look...I am. And I mean all of me. Ugh.
This kid better love me.
We had a really nice time out together. We were on our way home by 9:30pm. We felt lame, but couldn't think of anything else we were up for doing. We ended up watching a movie in bed together...which was a pretty good ending to date night for a gimp and a preggo.
TWINS SENIOR YEAR HOMECOMING PARADE!
3 weeks ago


2 comments:
Leather recliners?!?! I need to try one of these places.
Also, if Blip could talk when he comes out, I'm sure he'd say "Mom, you bet I love you & you look great. Fuhgedabout it." But since he can't I've no doubt it'll be there in his smile. ;)
Hilarious - at least you don't have strangers in your picture - check out my blog - lol. Thanks again for the gift and had a great time. BTW, Patrick made a stop at Jack in the Box after dropping us girls off - LOL!!
Post a Comment